Family portraits are a great gift to give your loved one's. In studio or on location. On location the possibilities are endless. Your Family at the coast, (weather providing) nestled on the sand, with Haystack rock in the back ground or a scenic park in town. We can photograph you with your favorite Flowers, car or Truck. We capture these moments in a way to preserve them for a
generation to come.
Tips for looking your best
1. Keep it simple when planning a portrait. Solid colors work best. Avoid large,
bold or bright patterns, they draw away from the face.
2. Long sleeve dresses and shirts are recommended. This places the focus on
the face. Short sleeves for infants and small children are ok.
3. Coordinate your attire from head to toe. Carefully selecting appropriate shoes,
socks or stockings for full length portraits
4. Darker clothing tends to minimize body size and lighter tones tend to
emphasize body size.
5. Dress everyone in the same style of clothing. Do not mix formal attire, casual,
light or dark colors.
6. Necklines are important. Scoop or V-neck works best if your neck is short
and your face is full. A turtleneck or high-necked outfit, is more flattering if your
neck is longer and face is slender.
7. Light pastel or white clothing looks best in portraits photographed against a
white or light background. Darker clothing looks best photographed against a
darker backgrounds, creating a more formal portrait.
The B/W and most of the color we print in our own mini lab
If your looking for something special Just ask us !
Bruce Witherspoon Photography
19234 S. Central Point Road, Oregon City, Oregon 97045
Phone: Studio 503-742-2472 Cell 503-704-6451
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Saturday by appointment
Send mail to
questions or comments about this web site.